Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.
|17th April 2019, 13:03||#1 | Link|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Tor exit node...and well working: an utopia?
Hi to All,
From outside Austria
I want to download (or at least to watch) videos like:
Since I am on a old OS I am not allowed to install TorBrowser. Ok.
I found this site
with Austrian Banner and proxy IP : port exit nodes **located in** Austria
(otherwise they were simply unuseful). In theory all these "vegetables" seem
fine (they are A-online, B- located in Austria, C- perhaps not
blacklisted?...), all is ok on the sheet; unfortunately they simply do not
Either: [WinError 10053] = translated: they are online but...dead;
or: Unable to download webpage: '' (caused by BadStatusLine("''",)) =
translated: proxy misfunctioning?
Am I wrong or it is really unpossible?
any suggestions are welcome.
PS: in addition, other people told me:
1) I am sorry to say, but ORF does not currently work with our services, due
to them blocking our VPN servers. (NordVPN).
2) Please note that there is a known issue with ORF for now. Our engineers
are working on it but for now, there is no definite timeline regarding a
and so on...with Proxifier, Cyberghost.....
3) or I become an accademic conference regarding how Tor works [that maybe
of great interest but for engineers only].
4) you should not have to worry about manually tracking the status of tor
relays since a tor client automatically downloads a list of active relays
5) a PhD from Duesseldorf told me "for your purpose you need a PC with an
IPadress located in Austria, that PC is called Tor Exit Node". I was sure to
have found "my new austrian PC" here
//torstatus.blutmagie.de/index....tryCode&SO=Asc but that
seems a well working "not working PC"!!
6) //webproxy.at/ here I download the video...but a video that contains a text, therefore it is a text file called mp4!
I am just a bit confused about my "foreign" video:
that is all what I was able to learn from amateurs up to PhD engineers plus
The next and final step: ask a sorcerer? )) hehehe
Thanks a lot to all for your patience.